Suggestion

Go down

Suggestion

Post  Fuzzy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm

This is about Admin and how they are selected. I feel that there should be requirement to be met before becoming an Admin just to ensure he/she will do a good job.

-Age limit 16+ (This is to ensure that the Admin makes the right discussion most of the time and does not go off on members for any lil' thing..)

-Active level (On Teamspeak/The forum/In game)

-How long have the been in the clan

-Can they manage/operate a Forum and Teamspeak on an Admin level?

-Personality

Oh and maybe there should be a vote for who be comes the next Admin amount members but candidates should chosen by the leader of the clan.
Yup, that's all.
Fuzzy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion

Post  H1jol-Forty5 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 am

I like few of those ideas, but I do choose admins based on activity in all places. I look for maturity, responsibility, helpfulness, and mostly importantly trustworthy people for administrator. Remember I was an past Administrator on a larger community, which I handled as Main Administrator, I believe the people I choose are the eligible ones which I can see are able to uphold and understand what administration is about and be the leader of the clan. When I choose admins I choose by knowledge and what I seen them do, what my members say about them, what the community accepts of that person. If I see any of my admins break any of our administration guidelines they always face consequences, not getting demoted right away. I personally train my admins,but I say you apply soon for administrator, because I can already see a leader inside you.

But I do like your idea, we as administrators will find an alternative way to implement your idea. Thanks for the suggestion, greatly appreciated. Also Fuzzy I'm may not be 16 years old, but my maturity level isn't like an ordinary 15 year old right? be honest Smile
H1jol-Forty5
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:21 am

Dude you're so chill for your age it's hard to believe that your 15 Razz But yeah your maturity level is over 9000 to me!
Fuzzy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  H1jol-Forty5 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm

I know right.. Wink
H1jol-Forty5
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down