[ANNOUNCEMENT] Resolutions to major problems in the clan.

Go down

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Resolutions to major problems in the clan.

Post  H1jol-Forty5 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 am

Dear U.S SOCOM,

Our clan did heroic, stressful and painstaking work to rise the clan to level 3 Company. Everyone should be proud of this achievement because it would've never have happened without any teamwork and dedication you all put into this clan. We will continue to grow, enhance, and become stronger than we are. Now to address our concerns regarding the clan's future we've introduced new method of classification of regiments into the clan. This focuses on teamwork, specialties and certain skill of our members to use and focus on to bring victory against our opponents.

To the members whom are concerned about our current communication software, Teamspeak 3. We understand many of our members even staff members have some personal problems with the software, but we cannot switch to Skype. The benefits of Teamspeak as of now is nothing less than Skype. Skype does not have what this clan requires in order for the administration to provide proper administrative task. It also uses alot of computer resources which is not positive towards gameplay. So with all this discussions over weeks we've finally decided with our biggest concerns that Teamspeak has not bothered us, it hasn't done anything wrong to encourage a switch, the switch is unnecessary. We've also done profound research enough to conclude that Teamspeak would be best for the clan and gaming itself. We are continuing the use of Teamspeak 3. To make everyone happy, Skype will not be used for any clan purposes BUT only for unofficial personal conferences.

Also if any member caught on Skype, using it for clan purposes will be either warned or kicked depending on the variability of the usage. We will not tolerate any discrimination towards the Teamspeak users, while other violators use Skype for clan purposes.

- Clan Leader Forty5.

Last edited by H1jol-Forty5 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
H1jol-Forty5
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Resolutions to major problems in the clan.

Post  XxWAHBAMxX on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 pm

People who want to switch to skype are just lazy. I don't see any problems with teamspeak nor have i had any during any time I've used it.

Stop being lazy and download it. it takes like 5 minutes max.

XxWAHBAMxX

Back to top Go down

wahbam

Post  Dfksoccer on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 pm

wahbam its not laziness it is the more like calm fullness of Skype and better quality everyone enjoys

Dfksoccer

Back to top Go down

Post  H1jol-Forty5 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Dfksoccer wrote:wahbam its not laziness it is the more like calm fullness of Skype and better quality everyone enjoys
David so far, you are the only one I seen complain about Teamspeak, I'm assuming you have some kind of personal issues with it. Please get over with it, and actually set an good example to our fellow members instead of causing unnecessary conflicts.
H1jol-Forty5
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  XxWAHBAMxX on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Dfksoccer wrote:wahbam its not laziness it is the more like calm fullness of Skype and better quality everyone enjoys

I Don't see a difference in call quality, and call fullness? what does that even mean. teamspeak is good for what we're doing, which is group chatting usually during clan wars. it doesn't need to be perfect.

XxWAHBAMxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down